why do shampoo bottles weigh hardly anything but when you drop them in the shower they turn into a meteor
guys are so terrifying like they will really date a girl as a joke or make bets in their friend groups on who can fuck a girl first or take her virginity and that’s so scary this is a joke to them
spam my insta @maddyhebden and ill spam yours(via skellaten)
2. Some boys will kiss you just so they can get rid of the dust in their mouth. Your lips were not made for this. Don’t breathe these people in. They will suffocate you.
3. Mirrors can cut you without even being broken, but only if you hold them the wrong way.
4. There will be darkness some days. But how else are you supposed to see yourself glow?
5. Airplanes take things away all the time, but they also bring things back. Don’t be sad when you see them soaring in the clouds.
6. Just because something is pretty, doesn’t mean it won’t hurt you. Flowers have thorns, don’t they?
7. Skin wasn’t made to define people, it was made to protect the universe inside.
8. Don’t forget the sky is full of light that is passed on from stars that have long since died. Their light has guided thousands. Just because they are dead doesn’t mean they aren’t important. People can be the same way.
9. Oceans can drown you, but you’ll never learn how to swim when you spend your whole life running from the tide.
10. Don’t wait for someone else to call you pretty for you to believe it.
11. We all bleed the same colors, we are all made of the same stars.
12. There may be nights when you want to sit home to drown in whiskey and Frank Ocean. It’s okay, but be ready for the hangover in the morning.
13. There is a difference between finding something beautiful because it is broken and finding something beautiful despite its brokenness. Never find calm in the way something crumbles.
14. Don’t fall in love who has a voice like shattering glass. They will break your name when they whisper it and then leave because they are too tired to clean up the mess they made of you.
15. I will always love you, even if I am not there to say it."